March 15, 2010

What Women Want



style.com
 

Another one of my faves, Stella McCartney, definitely made a statement on the runway of her Fall 2010 RTW collection. Kicking off the show with audio of the infamous Tiger Woods phone message, McCartney's collection attempted to give something to women that says it is ok to be who we are and know what we want. Well, I know what I want: all of Stella's Fall 2010 RTW collection!

Also, if any of you follow Tommy Ton on Twitter, you'll know he's been mysteriously dropping hints about some news that is going to rock the fashion world as we know it. I'm quite anxious to hear what it is, what with the recent Balencarine-gate. Oh fashion. Always drama, drama, drama.

Follow me on Twitter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to comment!