January 28, 2010

All Black Everything

I know, I know. I'm sorry. Don't be mad.

I realize I've been MIA these past couple of weeks but with school, work, friends, interviews, and family stuff I literally have had no time to myself. The good news is, I'm getting ready for a trip to the Dominican and therefore have an excuse to immerse myself in all of the S/S trends which in more simple terms means, shop. I'm heading to Toronto tomorrow to, hopefully, stock up on all of my beach essentials.

In other news: I think it's safe to say that you can never own too many pairs of black heels. I do love my black shoes and I often find family and friends asking me if I really need another pair of black heels. The answer? Yes. I do. I really, really do. These are a few of the pairs I've been rotating as of late.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

(Zara, Aldo, Bebe, Forever 21, Calvin Klein)

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to comment!