November 2, 2010

Most Wanted: Lanvin x H&M

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"I WANT LANVIN NOT FLOWERS!" 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The video and lookbook for the Lanvin for H&M collection were released today and I have to say, I am speechless. I want almost everything from the collection, as well as a few pieces from the menswear! The top dress is the PERFECT dress for New Years, and the one below it is timeless and classic Lanvin. Not to the mention the shoes, the sunglasses and that showstopper red necklace. The clock is ticking my friends, yet November 20th cannot seem to come fast enough! Are any of you going to line up?!

Here is the accompanying video where you can see the full collection. You really should watch it from start to finish - it's amazing.


No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to comment!