March 20, 2010

Numero Uno


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Jeans: ae. Tank: wilfrid. Blazer, Scarf, Wedges: h&m. Ring: beach vendor in dominican. Sunglasses: Missoni.

Okay, so. First outfit post. It's been a long time coming. Kind of nerve racking. Don't really know what to say. So I'll leave you with this: yesterday was the grand opening of h&m at the mall near my house (!). Up until now I've had to drive an hour to indulge in the cheap yet chic retail therapy that h&m provides its customers, but, not any more! A friend and I stood in line for an hour and a half, got a bunch of free stuff, and shopped until we dropped. It was a nice change from the essay upon essay I had been slaving over all week. Tonight, I decided to just relax and saw a movie with some friends (She's out of my league, definitely recommend it) and tomorrow I'm off to Toronto to see the King Tut exhibit at AGO before it's gone.

Hope you're all having a lovely weekend and expect more outfit posts soon!

6 comments:

  1. those shoes must be very comfortable.
    plus they look really nice. its a ferfect pair of everydaywear shoe.

    xxx
    www.chestcinema.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow the wedges are h&m!! which location? i love them! great pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute! glad you finally did one of these.
    post more soon.
    xo meg

    ReplyDelete
  4. loooove the shooooes <3
    xoxo veronica
    http://fashi0npassi0n.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have chose a perfect outfit for yourself. This attire looks like made for you only. I feel obliged for your choice.

    numero uno shoes

    ReplyDelete

thank you for taking the time to comment!