August 20, 2010

scotch & soda


I was in Vancouver a few months ago and was out shopping some sample sales with my aunt when we came across a brand neither of us had ever heard of. I immediately fell in love with the fall collection, which was full of blazers, silk tops, cozy knits, structured jackets and baggy t-shirts perfect for layering. The pieces were classic yet casual with a slightly vintage feel, perfect for running around town on a crisp fall day. The label was Maison Scotch which, we discovered, is a fashion brand from Amsterdam. The brands main line, Scotch & Soda, is sold all over the world. So how am I only hearing about this now, and why can I only get it at an obscure sample sale in Vancouver? I was depressed, until just recently, I read that Scotch & Soda would be opening a store in Toronto! The store is scheduled to open at the end of August, perfectly coinciding with my move to the big city. As if I needed another reason to shop.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
(scotch-soda.com)

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to comment!