September 12, 2010

STYLE PROFILE: Drew Barrymore


Photobucket

I just saw Drew Barrymore's newest film Going the Distance this weekend and I loved it. Her and Justin Long are seriously hilarious, not to mention Drew is looking pretty amazing lately. I think she's really found a look that works for her. I love the long, messy, ombre hair. I love her style, although arguably she has had made some fashion mistakes in the past. I haven't done a style profile in a while but I keep coming across these pictures of Drew that are too good not to share.

As you can see, I didn't do an outfit post. I had the busiest weekend of my life, but I promise I'll have some new stuff up this week!

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
(people.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to comment!