September 15, 2010

TVFU 2010


Photobucket

Back in August I applied for Teen Vogue Fashion University 2010. Being that I had attended the weekend-long event in NYC last year, I wasn't sure what my chances were of being selected a second time. One part of me wanted to let other people have a chance to experience this amazing opportunity, but a bigger part of me (ok, so like 99%) wanted to attend the event this year. Regardless of what I thought or felt, today Teen Vogue made the decision for me. I will be attending TVFU 2010 in NYC and I couldn't be more excited about it!!!

The event is October 22-24 and seminars range from designers Zac Posen and Prabal Gurung to bloggers Jane, Hanneli and Tavi to exclusive tours of the Teen Vogue editorial floor and much more.

The most exciting part was finding out this morning that Anna Wintour would be speaking at the event AKA I will be in the same room as her, listening to her speak and maybe even making eye contact. This in itself is something I never thought I would ever be able to do. So, in anticipation of this year's event, I thought I would share a few pictures of my time in at TVFU in NYC last year.

Enjoy!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I will also be visiting NYC in January with some of the students in my program. We will be visiting showrooms, FIT and lots of other places I wouldn't get the chance to visit on my own. This is another amazing opportunity that I have been able to take advantage of and I couldn't be more excited!!

1 comment:

thank you for taking the time to comment!