October 14, 2010

it's that time of year again


So as I mentioned a few posts ago, Teen Vogue Fashion U is fast approaching. So too, is Toronto Fashion Week. What does this mean? Lots of outfits to prepare. Here are some photos that I've been drawing inspiration from lately in hopes of coming up with some new and unique outfits for the upcoming events.

What I'm loving: leopard, military, knits, red, feathers, layering and of course, camel.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Photobucket
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
(fashiongonerogue, jakandjil, chicheroin)

I probably won't be posting until after I get back from New York, but stay tuned because I promise to post a LOT of exciting stuff when I return!

xo

1 comment:

thank you for taking the time to comment!