February 2, 2011

The 17th Annual SAG Awards


I wasn't able to catch this years SAG Awards on television but I did have a chance to check out who wore what. Like the Golden Globes, I found the fashion somewhat uninspired. Most bored me, while others seemed like a repeat of what has already been worn to awards shows over the years. There were, however, a few who caught my eye. Here are my top 5 Best Dressed picks.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
One of my favourites of the night, Lea Michele, looked simple, sleek and oh so chic in a stunning sparkler by Oscar de la Renta.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Kyra Sedgewick in a vampy Thierry Mugler design.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Tiny Fey opted for colour in this stunning lace gown by Oscar de la Renta.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
January Jones chose to cover up this time in a modest but magnificent Carolina Herrera design.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
And finally, my personal fave: Newcomer Hailee Steinfeld looked effortlessly perfect in her playful Prada gown.

What do you guys think? Should I hold my breath for the Oscars?

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to comment!