February 11, 2011

LA Woman

Image and video
 hosting by TinyPic

I don't know about all of you, but I'm a huge fan of super-stylist-to-the-stars Rachel Zoe's reality show, The Rachel Zoe Project and I've always envied not only the way she dresses others, but the way she dresses herself. She just recently debuted a Fall 2011 collection and the official images have been released. She describes her first collection as "uptown chic and downtown cool infused with Parisian elegance and London street style," but I'm also detecting a hint of the 70's (one of this years hottest trends). The collection seems to be a reflection of her own personal style and, overall, I really like it. Here are some of my favourite looks:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to comment!