March 31, 2011

Pink Tartan F/W 2011


The Pink Tartan show was incredible. I found myself gasping at each new look that came down the runway. Newport-Mimran's F/W collection was made up of military and utilitarian influences with a hearty dose of feathers to soften it up. Put quite simply, it was the epitome of military chic. My favourite pieces were the silk jumpsuits and structured coats in khaki greens, and the beyond gorgeous jewel-tone feather skirts. Totally put me in a shopping mood! The highlight of the show though, for me, was looking up and seeing Derek Blasberg walk in. He proceeded to plant himself two rows directly in front of me and, needless to say, I had a hard time keeping my eyes on the clothes. Definitely a surreal moment at LGFW!

Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
ph. me

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to comment!