November 17, 2009

The Mean Reds

You know those days when you get the mean reds?
The mean reds. You mean like the blues?
No. The blues are because you're getting fat, and maybe it's been raining too long. You're just sad, that's all. The mean reds are horrible. Suddenly you're afraid, and you don't know what you're afraid of. Do you ever get that feeling?
Sure.
When I get it the only thing that does any good is to jump into a cab and go to Tiffany's. Calms me down right away. If I could find a real life place to make me feel like Tiffany's, then I'd buy some furniture and give the cat a name!

It feels like this is the longest week of my life. So much to do, so very little time. Definitely have a bad case of the mean, mean reds. Others might call it procrastination.

Some pretty things to make the week a little lighter.


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

(Style.com, fashiongonerogue)

1 comment:

thank you for taking the time to comment!