February 23, 2010

The Return

Photobucket

Hola! I have returned from vacay in Dominican, although not feeling as relaxed and happy as I had hoped. I've been busy busy since I've been back, but thought it important to give you all a quick update before I fall off the face of the earth. Dominican started off lovely - we had amazing weather and partook in lots of excursions. However, the weather turned slightly overcast as the week wore on and several incidents occured. Namely, I became deathly ill and was confined to my bed for almost three days, and my beloved Nikon broke into 5 heartbreaking pieces. I brought two cameras with me, so I was able to document the rest of the trip, but I was slightly unmotivated to take pictures after the incident. Needless to say, I had a good time and daddy is working hard to mend my broken heart camera.

More to come, loves. I need to continue catching up on my life (which at this point consists of a cup of tea and a good movie).

Photobucket
airplane necessities

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to comment!