February 4, 2010

Spring Trendspotting: Prints

Quite possibly my favourite of all the spring trends, Day 4 looks at the amazing printed garments these genuises they call designers have been coming up with. I had a hard time not making this post entirely about DVF and Proenza, but I forced myself to include some others. If I could get my hands on only one trend for spring, it would definitely be anything printed from the DVF or Proenza Schouler shows. Honestly, it's just insane.

Photobucket

FYI: whowhatwear just did a great DIY post on how to create your own Proenza masterpiece. I might just have to try it out!

2 comments:

  1. these prints are altogether fabfab.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the prints. fav day of trendspotting thus far! - meg

    ReplyDelete

thank you for taking the time to comment!